Corporate Immigration

Many countries are turning to corporate immigration to meet their talent needs. Manage your talent pool efficiently to take advantage of the global market and expand your business horizon internationally. Our team can help you competently sponsor your employees on work visas and green cards. We provide assistance in immigration advisory service for the following visa categories.

  • O-1 Visa (Individuals of Extraordinary Ability)
  • Diplomatic Visa (A Visa)
  • Visitor Visa (B-1/B-2)
  • Temporary Worker Visa (H-1B)
  • Intracompany Transferee Visa (L-1A/L-1B)
  • Employment-Based Permanent Residence (Green Card)
  • Temporary Nonimmigrant Religious Workers (R Visa)
  • National Interest Waiver
  • E-3 Visa
  • Temporary Non-Agricultural Workers
  • Employment Eligibility Verification

O-1 Visa (Individuals of Extraordinary Ability)

Any individual that possesses an extraordinary ability in domains like science, art, business, education or athletics can apply for a non-immigrant visa. In addition, individuals with extraordinary achievements in the television/motion picture industry and with national/international recognitions can apply for a non-immigrant visa.

Diplomatic Visa (A Visa)

A-1 or A-2 visas is for diplomats and other foreign government officials to enter the United States to engage only in official duties or activities on behalf of their national government.

Visitor Visa (B-1/B-2)

Visitor nonimmigrant visas are for those who want to visit the United States temporarily for business (B-1 visa),as tourist (B-2 visa), or for a combined purposes (B-1/B-2).

Temporary Worker Visa (H-1B)

The H-1B visa is a non-immigrant visa that allows U.S. companies to employ foreign national graduates in specialized fields such as in IT, finance, accounting, architecture, engineering, mathematics, science, medicine, etc.

Intracompany Transferee Visa (L-1A/L-1B)

L-1A or L-1B visas is applied by an employer, and issued to qualified employees to be allowed to live and work in the United States. The L-1A visa is for intracompany transferees who work in managerial or executive positions in a company that is located outside the United States. The L-1B visa is for intracompany transferees who work in positions that require specialized knowledge.

Employment-Based Permanent Residence (Green Card)

Corporate immigration and naturalization service

U.S. immigration law provisions for certain foreign nationals who are employment-based immigrants to become lawful permanent residents by issuing Green Cards.

There are five Employment-Based (EB) visa categories:

  • EB-1 – For multinational executives with exceptional experience and ability in science, art, education, business, or sport.
  • EB-2 – For those who hold a Master’s degree or higher in professions including medicine, science, and teaching.
  • EB-3 – For skilled workers (Master’s degree and PhD holders) with minimum 2 years of experience in their field who are not covered by the EB-2 visa, and for low skilled workers to take a permanent US job.
  • EB-4 – For those migrants who do not qualify under other visa categories: some religious workers, US Foreign service employees, and others.
  • EB-5 – For investors who invest a minimum of either $500,000 or $1,000,000 in a US business with at least 10 employees.

Temporary Nonimmigrant Religious Workers (R Visa)

R-1 visa is for foreign nationals who needs to temporarily enter the United States temporarily to be employed (even part time) as a minister or in any other religious vocation or occupation (average of not less than 20 hours per week) by:

  • A non-profit religious organization in the United States;
  • A religious organization (authorized by a group tax exemption holder) to use its group tax exemption; or
  • A non-profit religious organization which is affiliated with a religious denomination in the United States.

National Interest Waiver

A National Interest Waiver (NIW) petition comes under the employment-based, second-preference (EB-2) immigration category. Under NIW, a foreign national is eligible for an EB-2 visa without a job offer and without filing a labor certification application, if that person demonstrates with relevant evidence that he/she seeking entry to the U.S., is in its national interest.

E-3 Visa

This is similar to H-1B visa but E-3 classification applies only to nationals of Australia.

Temporary Non-Agricultural Workers

The H-2B program allows temporary employment of foreign nationals by U.S. employers or agents in non-agricultural jobs who meet specific regulatory requirements.

Employment Eligibility Verification

Form I-9 is used for verifying the employment authorization and identity of foreign nationals hired for the purpose of employment in the United States.

What are the different types of EBI Visas?

The minimum requirements for applying for an H-1B visa are as follows:

  • EB-1 – Multinational executives who have years worth of experience and skill
  • EB-2 – Individuals who have a Master’s degree or higher in fields such as science, teaching, and medicine
  • EB-3
  • Skilled workers who have over two years worth of experience
  • Master’s degree holders and above who did not cut an EB-2 visa
  • Low skilled workers who wish to get a permanent American job
  • EB-4
  • Migrants who do not come under any other category
  • Religious workers
  • US Foreign service employees
  • EB-5 – Investors who have more than $500,000 or $1,000,000 invested in an American company which employs at least 10 people

What is an R Visa and who is eligible for it?

The R-1 visa is handed out to foreign nationals, who wish to enter the United States temporarily, to minister religious services or work in a religious vocation or occupation. This religious work should take up at least 20 hours every week. To be eligible for such a visa, they must be:

  • Part of a religious non-profit organization in the US
  • Part of a religious organization which has group tax exemption
  • Part of a religious non-profit organization which has a religious denomination within the US

What are the Documents Required for corporate immigration?

  • Documents related to the company employing the individual
  • Employment Proof
  • Passport
  • Residence Proof
  • Proof of Profession
  • Financial Soundness proof
  • Passport-size photos

Why Startupgenie

1K Businesses Monthly: We complete the secretarial jobworks for over 1000 companies and LLPs every month with a small team, by leveraging our tech capabilities. Come on board and experience convenience.

9.1 Customer Score: Clients are delighted with our service! They have consistently rated us highly because of our focus on simplifying legal requirements and providing regular updates.

200+ Strong Team: Our team of experienced business advisors are just a phone call away, should you have any queries about the process. Our team will ensure that your interaction with professionals is smooth and seamless.